This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the sauna and terminates upon transfer of ownership. It does not extend to commercial or institutional use or installation. The sauna must be purchased and installed in the United States within 1 year of manufactured date.
Freight charges to and from the customer are the responsibility of the customer. This includes freight charges for parts shipped to enable the services of your sauna.
This warranty is void if the sauna has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, accident, natural disaster or non-factory authorized modification or repair. This warranty is also void if the sauna has been operated or maintenanced in deviation to the published instructions. The warranty extends only to the manufacturing defects and does not cover any damages resulting from mishandling of the product by the owner. This warranty does not cover any normal wear and tear due to usage. This warranty also does not cover any damages caused by natural weather conditions even when the sauna is covered with the factory authorized outside cover. Broken glass and light bulb, whatever the cause, are not covered by this warranty.
SaunasAndMassage.com shall not be liable for the loss of use of the sauna or other incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall SaunasAndMassage.com or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any person or damages to any properties. Some states allow limitations on how long specified warranty lasts. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Orest America, Inc. warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free from any defect in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable.
This Warranty Covers:
- All parts within the first 3 years of purchase.
- All labor within the first 1 year of purchase.
Orest America, Inc. will repair or replace only those parts determined to be defective by the factory.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse or unauthorized repair or alteration, including, but not limited to stains, water damage, mold, chemical solvents, cuts, burns.
- Normal wear and tear, including Velcro or zipper malfunction.
- Tears in any fabric covering caused by abuse.
- Exposure to environmental conditions, such as extremes in temperature; an act of God; unauthorized service, repair, or parts.
- Any shipping or transportation costs.
- Damage incurred caused by failure to follow safety precautions, as outlined in the user guide.
- From consumer time of purchase, Orest America, Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while in transit to the specified address.
- Any and all lost or damaged claims must be addressed and resolved with the assigned carrier.
How to Obtain Service:
Warranty claims may be made by contacting Customer Service, either in writing or by phone, for service or a Return Authorization number at Orest America, Inc., 1329 Gateway Drive, Gallatin, TN 37066; Phone: 615-206-0077.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- If return is authorized, consumer must properly package product to ensure safe delivery to the repair facility.
- All shipping costs to be paid by consumer. No COD shipments will be accepted.
Orest America, Inc. assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages and therefore this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.